Concert Rules and Information
With the 2018 Michigan Recreational Marijuana Act that passed in November, the City of Coleman and the Coleman City Police have asked us to share some information to Concert Attendee’s so that you have an enjoyable experience at our event! Remember this is a Family Event.
The “United by Sacrifice” Concert and the Coleman Veterans Memorial is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and memorable experience for our guests and their families. We have instituted these general rules in order to provide an environment where everyone can enjoy the concert. There is also some City of Coleman and Coleman City Police info and Rules to add.
• All ages welcome
• Gates open at 12:00 pm
• Everyone is subject to search upon entry
• No refunds or exchanges. All sales are final
• Line up and set times are subject to change
What to Bring:
• Yourself dressed! (Pants, shoes and shirts are a must) No See Through Garments
• Lawn Seating so bring a blanket or lawn chairs.
• Valid ID (For Will Call Tickets or Beer Tent Access)
• Cash or Credit Cards for drink tokens There are also several ATM’s in town. • Sunscreen
• Coolers are allowed
o Factory Sealed Beverages only, any beverages open will be discarded at the Gate
o NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
o All Coolers will be searched.
• Food is allowed but we have Food Vendors on site.
Leave at home:
• Alcohol. Remember, we have beer and wine coolers! (You could be Removed/Cited if caught bringing in Alcohol to the event.)
• Drugs or drug paraphernalia, marijuana, or marijuana products (You will be Removed if you are in possession inside the Event Area)
• Weapons, pepper spray/mace, flares, or fireworks, Knives
• NO PETS (Only Certified Service Dogs are Allowed)
• Drones, remote control toys, or skateboards
• Glass Containers
• Signs/Flags/Banners/Posters/EZ-Up’s, Umbrella’s or anything that may hinder the view of spectators behind you.
• Any other items deemed unacceptable by the Coleman Veterans Memorial Board or Law Enforcement
• Disruptive behavior
• Event producers reserve the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject any person whose conduct Law Enforcement deems disorderly or who fails to comply with event rules.
• City of Coleman has “Opted Out” of the Michigan Marijuana Act. Smoking, Vaping or Edibles of any kind are not allowed. If you are caught in possession of Drugs, Marijuana or products, you will be removed.